The successful appointee will be expected to undertake the following:
- Develop a broad ensemble of static models of fractured basement geothermal reservoir (DFN, Faults) using a range of modelling/geostatistical tools
- Develop thermal simulation/flow models of the reservoirs to forecast reservoir productivity
- Develop estimates of uncertainty in the predicted reservoir response and optimise development strategies robustly for SW Granite geothermal resources.
- Model where feasible the impact of key hazards such as scaling and induced seismicity under uncertainty
- Present research results at conferences and internal project meetings
- Publish peer-reviewed and conference papers
Please find further information here: jobs.hw.ac.uk