The first MEET Technical Workshop will be held on October 23rd & 24th 2019 at the Palais des Congrès d’Acachon in France (near to Bordeaux).
This technical workshop will be the time to present MEET achievement and exchange with experts and possible end-users on the first results of the project. It will be the opportunity to have feed-back from the geothermal community and better fit with stakeholders expectations.
You are more than welcome to join us!
FREE REGISTRATION HERE (obligatory):
How can we optimize underground facilities for wider geothermal energy
• What are the technical bottlenecks?
• What could be the business models to reuse wells?
• What are the opportunities for subsurface energy industries to diversify into geothermal activities?
How can we explore and enhance unconventional geothermal systems?
• How can we explore them?
• How can we enhance them?
• How to validate public acceptance for unconventional geothermal project?
How can we boost deep geothermal across Europe?
• How to support decision making for deep geothermal project?
• What is needed to identify potential replication sites for deep geothermal?
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23RD
09:00 – 10:00 Welcome coffee and networking
10:00 – 11:00 General overview of MEET project
11:00 – 12:15 Workshop session 1
12:15 – 13:45 Lunch and networking
13:45 – 15:00 Workshop session 2
15:00 – 15:30 Coffee break
15:30 – 16:45 Workshop session 3
16:45 – 17:00 Conclusion and perspectives
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24TH
09:00 – 12:00 VERMILION sites visit
LUNCH BREAK INCLUDED
Palais des Congrès d’Arcachon
Boulevard Veyrier Montagnères
33120 Arcachon, FRANCE
Download Flyer: Savethedate Flyer (pdf, 1.9 MB)
Download Agenda: Agenda Flyer (pdf, 0.2 MB)