Geothermal Reservoir Engineering Short Course
25. June 2018 - 29. June 2018
- Location: IGA-Academy, Bochum Germany
- Duration: 25th – 29th June 2018 (5 days)
- Lecturer: Dr. Sadiq J. Zarrouk
- Language: English
- Course Fee: 2,500.00 EUR incl. VAT
- Registration Deadline: 25th May 2018; contact: email@example.com
- Prerequisites: The Geothermal Reservoir Engineering course is designed for industry professionals and Post Grads (MSc, PhD) with some (any) industry experience. The course is built from 22 years industry and research experience in Geothermal Energy from Dr Sadiq Zarrouk.
The Geothermal Reservoir Engineering syllabus covering the following subjects:
- Worldwide geothermal development and types of geothermal systems.
- Geothermal power systems (steam field and power station equipment)
- Thermodynamics and properties of water and steam tables.
- Fundamentals of geothermal reservoir engineering.
- Heat and mass underground, stored heat calculations.
- Geothermal drilling & measurements while drilling.
- Completion tests & down-hole measurements.
- Geothermal flow measurement.
- Scaling and corrosion in geothermal development.
- Stimulation of geothermal wells
- Geothermal Reinjection